Sunday, September 21, 2008

Mommy vs the noseboogers

Bec is constantly on the lookout for Quinn's noseboogers. Quinn hates it. He will do anything to avoid having his mom pick his nose. I can't say I blame him a whole lot. However there is one part I just don't get - I can understand many of the built-in baby instincts, but I just don't get babies' natural aversion to having their face washed (of which the nosebooger-picking-aversion is a close relative, I'm sure). Quinn has *always* hated having his face washed. I just don't get it.

Well, we have 80% of the downstairs hardwood floor job complete. It should be complete tomorrow. It's been some upheaval for the last few days but it looks fantastic. Quinn seems to approve as well - he can push himself backwards on the slidey hardwood at a pretty good rate. It's not going to be long before he's crawling.

No comments: