Saturday, January 24, 2009

One Year Old!

It's hard to believe that 365 days ago, we (the royal 'we' that is) were in labour with Quinn, on the home stretch, with him to be born at 10:29pm. The time has flown by and taken forever all at the same time. The stages have been many and he's at such an interesting stage right now, interested in everything, exploring, learning and becoming much more interactive.

I have enjoyed each and every stage. This is somewhat to my surprise as I expected to only really enjoy things when he got older and more interactive. I think I have functioned quite ably in most roles, although perhaps there have been times when it should have been more, or more often. This also has been somewhat to my surprise, not having had any experience with children whatsoever prior to Quinn's birth. It's been fun to learn, and fun to learn about Quinn, and fun to watch him learn.

No comments: