Friday, March 6, 2009

Waving

Quinn has figured out the waving thing. Thing is, he hasn't quite mastered the when-to-wave part. He and I spent some time waving at one another in the bathtub tonight. It's all a bit confusing I suppose. We have hello sometimes, we wave goodbye, we wave goodnight. Seldom do we wave from the bathtub though - but it's early in the waving game and it was pretty cute, so I didn't want to discourage it.

He waved at me through the front window this morning while I was scraping ice off my car. When a school bus caught his eye, then I was chopped liver though. He's pretty cute standing up in the dining room front bay window well. He has gotten lots of waves from passersby, garbage truck drivers and occasionally people coming to the door, and that's with mommy or daddy helping him with the waving. Now that he can do it on his own I'm sure he'll be trying his new waving act out on birds, squirrels, parked cars and whatever else is within eyeshot.

No comments: