Sunday, April 13, 2008

Shhh...

...Quinn's asleep in the swing. He's just recently learned to fall asleep by himself in the swing, which has Rebecca quite excited about the prospect of being able to do something without him being surgically attached to her.

Rebecca & I were able to go out to dinner together last night for the first time since before Quinn was born. Our friend Elisa very generously offered to take care of Quinn for a couple of hours. We went to a great restaurant just down the street (called Canvas http://www.canvasrestobar.ca/) for a great meal. I found myself having to relearn how to not bolt my food but it was well worth it. Over dinner Rebecca was remarking that Quinn is almost 3 months old. "He'll be going to university soon", she said. I suggested that first we'll need to get him to sleep somewhere other than our bed.

So be vewwy vewwy qwwiet. Quinn is hunting wabbits in his sleep as a first step towards university.

No comments: