Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Teething?

It seems early, but we're wondering whether Quinn is teething. The most significant sign is a LOT of drooling, as well as some fussiness and night waking, especially the last few days. It's hard to say though - it's early for teething and those signs are sufficiently vague to mean, well, pretty much anything. But off I went to Shoppers Drug Mart and bought everything the pharmacist recommended. I couldn't help but think I was falling prey to the "I'll pay anything to try to keep my kid from feeling pain" industry, especially when the pharmacist said "It's your first kid isn't it?".

I got home $42 later. Bec's glad to have the peace of mind of having options on hand if it gets to be too much though. That's worth $42 in the big picture. Besides, it's not me feeding him 4 times a night :)

No comments: