Friday, March 21, 2008

The bathtub incident

Tuesday evening Bec was going to book club and taking Quinn with her, and I was at a deadline time for work and needed to work some overtime. So I worked late and Bec had Quinn all evening. She decided to bathe him. It was the first solo bathe so she decided against the little bathtub and opted to do it in the bathroom bathtub. Well, of course he let go with a big poop as soon as he entered the water. Bec managed to get it all cleaned up and finish the bath before book club. It always seems it's when you have a schedule to keep that these things happen.

It was bath night again tonight. He didn't pee on us this time, but he did pee on his dad immediately prior. It always startles me no matter how much I try to steel myself. He's pretty much outgrown the little bathtub - when he stretches out full length he presses on the head and foot of the tub. He's growing like crazy!

No comments: