Saturday, March 8, 2008

The manual stairmaster

Sometimes the only way to settle Quinn is by walking up and down the stairs with him. Tonight was one of those nights. I went up and down those stairs about 15 times. My legs are a little rubbery. Good for weight loss though - with some relaxing of the consumption discipline garnered during my Weight Watchers experience I am still maintaining my weight. The rigors of parenthood appear to kickstart my metabolism enough to get away with eating more again.

We're looking to (a) work at getting him to sleep on his own; (b) reintroduce dairy to Bec's diet and see if he gets fussy again; and (c) start him on a bottle occasionally. However we don't want to start all of them at once for obvious reasons. We were going to start dairy tonight but he had a big fussy fit tonight so we thought we'd wait since we wouldn't be able to tell if the dairy was the problem. Maybe tomorrow.

No comments: