Friday, February 29, 2008

Another week

Another week is in the bag, and well, I'm pretty bagged. Getting to the end of the week seems like such an accomplishment now. I'm still trying to put my finger on why it feels so much different than before. Perhaps it's because I've been 'just-one-more-day'-ing it for about 3.5 days already this week. Perhaps it's because I'm necessarily so much more in the moment now that the distance from Friday afternoon to Monday morning seems so much longer. Perhaps it's the opportunity to see my son at a point during his day when he's doing something other than wail. Perhaps it's the opportunity to get slightly more sleep and maybe get a couple precious hours to myself.

I had a scotch to celebrate achieving the week's end. It pretty much knocked me on my ass. I'm some lightweight now :)

No comments: