Thursday, February 21, 2008

Good eats

We've certainly eaten well over the last month. Ma Simpson has provided a steady parade of homemade healthy hits (we had a soup tonight that was awesome!) and Arnie and Caitlin have been picking up takeout and groceries. I think the good nutrition is making it sooo much easier to handle the sleep deprivation, and helping us all to grow/recover. It's important in staving off post-partum blues for Bec too.

Last night Quinn showed a definite preference for mommy. When she went to bed he immediately started crying. When he started to ramp it up I took him in to mommy and he immediately settled down. He didn't seem to want to feed, but slept for 4 hours with Bec. I tried not to take in personally. On the bright side, I got a little time to myself, and not at the expense of Bec's sleep.

No comments: